From the curve of each log to the height of the stack, your White Mountain Hearth Log Set complements the burner pattern for a lifelike fire. Complete the illusion with one of our optional Ember Bed Kits and Platinum Glowing Embers.
Your White Mountain Hearth Vent-Free log set creates a consistent, controlled heat – without dangerous flare-ups or chilling die-downs. These gas logs warm your room quickly and efficiently, while using about half the energy of a vented gas log.
- Traditional Log Sets
- Kennesaw Refractory Log set and Vent-Free HearthRite Burner
- Contour Burners with Flint Hill and Whiskey River Log Sets
- Multi-Sided Slope Glaze Burners and Matching Log Sets
- Contemporary Loft Series Burners
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burners Manual, Standing Pilot/Piezo
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burners On/Off Millivolt, Standing Pilot
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner Variable Flame
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner Intermittent Pilot
- Birch Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
- Charred Oak Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
- Ponderosa Refractory Log Sets
- Sassafras Refractory Log Sets
- Super Sassafras Refractory Log Sets
- Stacked Aged Oak Refractory Log Sets
- Flint Hill Log Set and Contour Burner
- Whiskey River Log Set and Contour Burner
- Kennesaw Refractory Log Set and Vent-Free HearthRite Burner
- Slope Glaze Vista Multi-Sided Burner
- Rock Creek Refractory Multi-Sided Log Set
- Stone River Ceramic Fiber Multi-Sided Log Set
- Loft Series Vent-Free Burner
- Loft Series Vent-Free Multi-Sided Burner
Technical Videos: Log Assembly
Glass Fireplace Safety Tips video. Click image to view
Our popular Slope Glaze Burners raise the standard for dancing flames. Internal ceramic beads tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement. Seven log looks from which to choose.
- 16, 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Burners – up to 38,000 Btu
- Millivolt (VFSR), Manual (VFSM), Intermittent Pilot (VFSE), and Variable Flame (VFSV) models
- Choose from four Refractory and three Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
Refractory Ponderosa Log Set shown with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Stacked Aged Oak Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Sassafras Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Super Sassafras Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Birch Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Super Charred Oak Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Charred Oak Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
These systems combine the burner and log set into one package. Because they require a minimum of just 12 inches firebox depth, these compact systems fit easily into most fireplaces.
- 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Burners – up to 40,000 Btu
- Millivolt (VFDR), Manual (VFDM), and Thermostat (VFDT) models
- Special 10,000 Btu Millivolt model for bedroom applications (where allowed by code)
- Choose Whiskey River Refractory or Flint Hill Ceramic Fiber model
Flint Hill Log Set
The Flint Hill Log Set features richly detailed, hand-painted Ceramic Fiber logs mounted atop our Vent-Free Contour Burner. Includes glowing embers to add to the illusion of a real wood fire at any heat setting. This competitively priced log/burner is ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes and for new construction.
Ceramic Fiber Flint Hill Log Set and Vent-Free Burner Combination
Whiskey River Log Set
The Whiskey River Log set features the same burner and ember package as the Flint Hill but with chunky, hand-painted Refractory logs. The Whiskey River set delivers rich warmth and bold looks to complement any style. The Flint Hill and Whiskey River are also offered in 10,000 Btu models for bedroom applications, where allowed by code.
Refractory Whisky River Log Set and Vent-Free Burner Combination
The Kennesaw Refractory Log Set (HLS_R1) features richly detailed, hand-painted concrete logs for use with the matching Vent-Free Burner. Available in two sizes, the competitively priced Kennesaw log set and burner require a minimum firebox depth of just 13 inches for the 18-inch set (8-logs) and 14 inches for the 24-inch set (9-logs) – making it ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes.
The 18-inch burner is rated at 29,000 Btu Nat and 26,000 Btu LP. The 24-inch burner is rated at 35,000 Btu Nat and 33,000 Btu LP. Both burners provide up to 33-percent turndown to generate the perfect amount of heat for your room.
Designed to fit see-through and peninsula fireboxes, our Vent-Free Slope Glaze Vista Burners provide a great view from any angle. Ceramic beads inside the burner tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement.
- 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Vista Burners – up to 40,000 Btu
- Millivolt system Includes an on/off switch but will operate with Empire remote controls
- Choose Rock Creek Refractory or Stone River Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
- Choose Millivolt (VFSUR) or Intermittent Pilot (VFSUE)
Refractory Multi-Sided Rock Creek Log Set
(Opposite Side View and End View to the right)
Ceramic Fiber Multi-Sided Stone River Log Set
(Opposite Side View and End View to the left)