Choose a product to learn more
A Vent-Free system uses room air for combustion and delivers 99.9% of the available heat energy directly to the room. Vent-Free systems have an unmatched safety record, thanks in part to their clean-burning technology and their Oxygen Depletion Sensor, which instantly shuts off the valve if oxygen in the room drops to and unsafe level. Because no venting is required, Vent-Free systems offer more installation options.
Vent-Free systems are limited to 40,000 Btu and must be operated as supplemental heating sources in conjunction with a central furnace that circulates air.
- Unmatched efficiency – 99.9%
- Offers the most installation versatility
- Usually less expensive to buy and to install
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
- Choose fireplace, insert, heater, cast iron stove, burner and log set, or contemporary burner